Full Virtual Tour of NH Collection Frankfurt City Hotel here
The completely refurbished superior 4 star hotel, NH Collection Frankfurt City, formerly known as NH Frankfurt City Center, ticks all the boxes for business travelers, as well as those simply looking to explore the cityfor leisure. We’re only 5 minutes from Frankfurt’s world-famous exhibition hall, while the center of town is just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Near the Messe Frankfurt exhibition centre, financial district, and the stock market
- 400m to the Zeil, Frankfurt’s well known shopping street
- Easy access to Sachsenhausen’s museums, Dom/Römer and Frankfurt’s nightlife
- 200m to S/U-Bahn Konstablerwache station, 2 stops to Frankfurt main station and 4 stops to the Messe Frankfurt fairground
The hotel’s 256 non-smoking rooms, refurbished in 2016, include 5 suites, 12 Premium XL rooms, as well as 39 Premium rooms. They’re all decorated in a bright and modern style, and offer thoughtful touches, like a choice of pillows, and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- Comfortable NH Sleep Better beds with thick mattresses and a selection of pillows
- Nespresso machine in every room
We have a choice of 5 meeting rooms, catering for up to 140 guests. We also have Sky TV, allowing you to catch up on the day’s sporting events; and for relaxing, fine dining, a cocktail, or a culinary experience there’s always the restaurant Mainhattan or the Metropolitan bar. If you prefer, our expert Guest Relations team are on hand to make reservations in alternative restaurants.
- Perfect Fit gym with sauna and steam bath
- Contemporary Metropolitan Bar with cocktail menu
- Fine dining Restaurant Mainhattan, offering a unique breakfast buffet including a live cooking station, regional and international cuisine, as well as a Japanese breakfast
- If you’re planning on staying with us over the weekend, book directly on nh-hotels.com, sign up to NH Rewards and take advantage of our “Lazy Sundays”, which include a late checkout (before 5pm) free of charge.
- Awarded the globally recognized BREEAM certification as well as ISO 14001, thanks to the high sustainable standard included during its refurbishment and its environmental commitment