Full Virtual Tour of NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa Hotel here
The NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa hotel is a unique enclave for your visit to old Madrid. Located in an elegant palace designed by the architect of the Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor Juan de Villanueva for the Counts of Tepa, the hotel is located in the heart of the Barrio de Las Letras, the literary district of Madrid, and a step away from the places of tourist interest of the city.
- stroll to the most emblematic places of the historic center such as Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Palacio de Oriente or Teatro Real.
- explore Madrid de los Austrias, the traditional neighborhood of La Latina and go shopping in the Callao area.
You can relax in the spacious rooms bathed in natural light.
- choose from suites, junior suites and connecting rooms that are ideal for family and groups of friends
- enjoy views of the historic center of Madrid, including Plaza del Ángel and Calle Huertas, from some of the rooms
From reservations in the best restaurants in Madrid to the advice of a personal shopper, our Guest Relations team can get you almost everything you want and need during your stay.
- relax in the hotel gym
- Don’t miss out on what is happening in the rest of the world with free Wi-Fi.
- enjoy healthy and tasty food whenever you want with 24-hour room service
Registration number: HM: 4689